- 6th Oct
- The English Odia dictionary datasets cleaned.
- Which got reduced by around 7000 word pairs. Currently, we have 2,08,046 number of parallel English and Odia word/phrase pairs.
- The dataset can be found in the Kaggle. This will be soon added into the OpenOdia Python library.
- 1st Oct
- OpenOdia project reference added.
- 6th Sep
- More data added to the Possible projects documentation page.
- GitHub Actions enabled to automatically deploy to website in case of push to
- English-Odia enabled in the dictionary project.
- More data added to the Dictionary project documentation.
This website has been upgraded.
- Tabs moved from left to top.
- mte2o.com domain pointed here.
- Both light and dark theme added.
- Logo and Favicon added.
- 4th Oct: Work on Machine Translation has been been presented on Odias in ML conference.
- 4th Oct: First blog post on the learning in Odias in ML added.
- 11th Sep: Praharaj Dictionary data has been shared on Kaggle for public.
- 11th Sep: Odia persons' name in Odia language corpus created on Kaggle.
- 7th Sep: Links for English-Odia text parallel corpus resources added.
- 2nd Sep: Initial commit to this repo with basic website structure setup.
- 28th Aug: Blog post on "India’s Odia language added to Google and Microsoft translation services"
Last update: 2023-03-27